Frequently asked questions
- Île Soniq @ Parc Jean-Drapeau, Chem. du Tour de l'isle
- Osheaga @ Parc Jean-Drapeau, Chem. du Tour de l'isle
- Promenade Wellington @ Rue Wellington et 2e Avenue
- Promenade Wellington @ Rue Wellington et Rue Gordon
- Promenade Wellington @ Rue Wellington et Rue de l'Église
- Espace Public @ Rue Boyer et Rue Beaubien Est
- Centre Bell - L'Allier @ 1909 Av. des Canadiens-de-Montréal (hallway near Tour des Canadiens)
- Quartier DIX30 - Square @ 9140 Boulevard Leduc
- Quartier DIX30 - La Place Extasia @ 6000 Allée de la Place
- Quartier DIX30 - La Halte Gourmande @ 7200 Boulevard du Quartier
- (À venir)
If you have reserved lockers for an event, you can access them via our portal for the duration of the reservation. You’ll also receive a text message and/or email notification some time before the beginning of the event.
For certain events like festivals, you can select a locker as an add-on option at checkout up to 48 hours before its start. Afterwards, you can reserve lockers through Locketgo via microsites like : ilesoniq.locketgo.com ou osheaga.locketgo.com.
For other events, you have the possibility to reserve them directly on the microsite of the event, like: centrebell.locketgo.com.
We make the final phase of the last mile delivery quick, easy, secure, and sanitary.
- For merchants Order a locker > drop off your customer’s order into the locker > your customer receives a notification via SMS and/or email > your customer picks up their order > you, the merchant, are notified.
- For customers: Receive a notification of delivery via SMS and/or email
- For residents of a building: Receive a notification of delivery via voice notification, SMS and/or email
- For property managers/concierges: Rest assured that delivery companies drop off average-sized packages into your secure and sanitary lockers. (You’ll be freeing up your staff and making your lobbies less congested. And bonus: less unwanted traffic in your hallways).
- For delivery companies and returns management: On the built-in kiosk in the locker bank, select your delivery company > select the recipient > drop off the package (the recipient is automatically notified). (This means faster drop offs, more drop off density, less failed deliveries, time and resources saved. Let’s not forget; keeping your human interactions at a minimum too). Ask us about the possibility of integrating with us via API and we’ll send you our tech docs: email@example.com
- For personal storage: Lockers get installed, a microsite is built for your event, and event-goers log in to reserve and manage their self-serve lockers. No extra staff is required to manage these beautiful boxes.
Delivery companies simply select your apartment number from a drop-down list on the built-in kiosk. You will receive a notification of delivery by voice notification, SMS, and/or email, depending on how we’re connected to your apartment building’s system setup.
Locketgo is your space, any place.
For any other questions or comments, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re pretty good at answering within 24 hours.